Our motto is KISS (Keep It Straight forward and Simple).
We focus on delivering practical project management knowledge and skills that is simple effective.
They say "a picture is worth a thousand words" and we say "the best way to teach a person how to catch a fish is to do it in front of them."
This is exactly the purpose of the practical workshops that we conduct as part of our knowledge delivery.
Our workshops are customized and focused to the point.
- Practical use of Microsoft Project
- How to calculate project KPIs
- How to calculate costs for your project
- How to effectively estimate task duration
- Effective risk identification and analysis